Creating a FB Profile Picture to look like a FB Frame
1. Watch the YouTube Video on how to overlay an image.
2. Save the frame overlay that best fits your relationship (see options below).
3. Select and download/save a photo you want as a background.
4. Go to Fotor.com on your desktop and combine the two images and save.
5. Make your newly created image your Facebook profile picture!
THANKS FOR RAISING AWARENESS &
SUPPORTING OUR HADDS COMMUNITY!
The image above is an example of what your image will look like once it is combined.