Does the solar power generator for home work well?
1. Solar energy is inexhaustible. The solar radiation energy received on the earth's surface can meet 10000 times the global energy demand. As long as solar photovoltaic systems are installed in 4% of the world's deserts, the electricity generated can meet the global needs. Solar power generation is safe and reliable, and will not be impacted by energy crisis or unstable fuel market;
2. Solar energy is available everywhere and can be supplied nearby without long-distance transmission, thus avoiding the loss of long-distance transmission lines;
3. Solar energy does not use fuel and its operating cost is very low;
4. Solar power generation has no moving parts, is not easy to use and damage, and is easy to maintain, especially suitable for unattended use;
5. Solar power generation will not produce any waste, has no pollution, noise and other public hazards, has no adverse impact on the environment, and is an ideal clean energy;
6. The construction period of the solar power generation system is short, convenient and flexible, and the capacity of the solar array can be arbitrarily added or reduced according to the increase or decrease of the load to avoid waste.
1. The ground application is intermittent and random, and the power generation is related to climate conditions, so there is little or no power generation at night or in rainy days;
2. The energy density is low. Under standard conditions, the solar radiation intensity received on the ground is 1000W/M ^ 2. Large size use requires a large area.